"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. " ~ James 1:2-3

Warning: Politics

I believe the jury is still out on Obama. Once we see the long term effects of his current policies; then I'll decide whether or not he deserves all the hype. However, the following clip is just too funny, and rings so true today.

As a warning, there is some racy language (as should be expected from Jon Stewart). But I'll say the same thing I said on Facebook - the first half of this clip explains why I can't watch Fox News, and the second half explains why I haven't talked politics in 8 years with anyone with whom I haven't shared a bed.

The Daily Show With Jon StewartM - Th 11p / 10c
Baracknophobia - Obey
thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Economic CrisisPolitical Humor

1 comments:

C and J said...

Aha, you smart lady, you have learned the correctly that it is often difficult to discuss religion, politics, or sex with anyone else! Good for you! I still get into trouble on two of those issues, although I refuse to discuss the third! Love you! G & G