"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. " ~ James 1:2-3

Wii would like to play!

Wii!! I got a totally unexpected Christmas bonus that (after tithing) covered the cost of a Wii, an extra remote, and a few games.  I have been wanting a Wii since before I was married, and every time I had finally saved up enough money, something expensive happened, like replacing my engine or getting pregnant. I suppose that was God's way of ensuring that I could in fact, pay for those things. 

But now, I finally have my very own Wii! Tom and I have been having a lot of fun, not to mention getting a lot more activity in during the days. I've used muscles that haven't been moved in years! (Which I didn't realize until I woke up SORE the day after we got it). And even if I don't want to be active, I can make Miis. I've discovered you can make aliens, bowling balls, insects, and even dogs if you do it right (hint: you can make eyebrows look like practically anything!).

Now it's time to use the rest of the money on more responsible things.

0 comments: