"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. " ~ James 1:2-3

Happy Birthday Harper!

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Harper,
Happy Birthday to you!

Here is my little boy, giddy at everyone singing to him. We were worried we were going to have to have his birthday party indoors, which would have been a tight squeeze. But the rain clouds broke in the early afternoon, so we raced over to the local park and set up his birthday party. It was hard to decorate in the wind gusts (especially since I was trying to decorate with crepe paper and balloons) but I was thrilled to be outdoors, so it didn't matter. After presents and lunch, it was time for cake!
For more pictures, see the Flickr sidebar after May 1st (I have uploaded too many pictures this month!).

1 comments:

DevinsMommy said...

Ashley, Harper is such a handsome boy!!! I love the pictures you have already shared. Happy First Birthday Haprper!!!