"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. " ~ James 1:2-3

Soccer

 

191

In August (I’m months behind, so sue me), we were invited to a local soccer game, the Wilmington Hammerheads. We brought both boys, Harper who seemed more interested than he appears in the game below. ( I swear, getting a 3 year old to sit and smile on cue is impossible.) We didn’t finish out the game, but Harper loved seeing it in action!

194

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, superb blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?

you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is great, as well as the content!


Also visit my web page - cash advance on credit card
My web site :: cash advance loans with no credit check