"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. " ~ James 1:2-3

Sometimes, absurdity is the best medicine.

The other day, we had bunches of errands to run. I had to get home from childbirth class, go to court to get my ticket waived, a visit with the midwife, a visit with the perinatalogist, laundry, groceries and a visit to the natural foods store for homeopathic anti-anxiety remedies. The day began out stressful but every time I walked out to our rental car, I had to smile:

Enterprise wanted to charge us about $60, Thrifty (if you can call it that) wanted $80 for only ONE full day. UHAUL, as you can clearly see, is $19.95 + mileage.

Yay UHAUL!!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

I love that!! I don't know if I would have thought about that but I sure will next time!!!
We are doing well, it's just been an extremly busy week. I had 40 hours in going into today! I don't know if I am coming or going!! Tell everyone hi for me!