"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. " ~ James 1:2-3

Colorado


Colorado had a huge storm today.

I just ate lunch on the patio.

I love Wilmington.

And in other news, only partially applicable, is that it was a coworker's last day today. She has worked in our department for over three months. I suggested to my boss that we should do something for her and my boss decided she would take us out to lunch. She sent out an invite via Microsoft Outlook, and both my coworker and I accepted. Today, at 11, my coworker came into my office, and asked me not to come to lunch. It was very hurtful. My boss was put off by this, and insisted that I go. Lunch was terribly awkward.
The only upshot to all this?

She's leaving to move to Colorado.

2 comments:

erin said...

who actually does that?

C and J said...

I am thankful for your kindness and consideration. And also thankful that YOU are our granddaughter! The snow just might fit her personality!
XOXOXO