"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. " ~ James 1:2-3

For Olivia

OD ~ I can't comment on your blog. The link doesn't work. You may want to try a new template. But YAY for you getting rid of those other hideous colors. Aside from the comments link not working, it looks MUCH better. And so, in lieu of a comment, I'll make a blog post directed at you, with a little something everyone can enjoy.


Candy corn is the only candy in the history of America that’s never been advertised. And there’s a reason. All of the candy corn that was ever made was made in 1911. ~ Lewis Black

3 comments:

Slick said...

YaY! I've got my own post!!!! Oh, and nice pic, if not a little evil.

K said...

I ::heart:: candy corn. We have a glass pumpkin that was formerly full of candy corn. To make it better, I gave a piece to Dillon almost every time I took one. Now Dilly ::hearts:: candy corn too.
That said, I'm totally fine with the end of the candy corn. It's back to dark chocolate for me... :-)

ashley said...

OD, fix your comments AGAIN!!