"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. " ~ James 1:2-3

A Hurrah for Tom!!

Yay! Tom's high school has finally sent out his transcripts, and he is now officially enrolled at the local community college. Of the 9 classes he needs to take before applying to the university, 6 are either online or night classes, which works so well with our current schedules.
We are also trying to think smart about all this. Tom has a required pre-calculus course, which the college allows you to test out of for credit. So we acquired a pre-calculus book on craigslist.org for $10 and I am teaching Tom pre-calculus. Then, the test is $92. For less than half the price he can get his credit, and get taught one on one, in a flexible environment.
I am so happy for him!

(photo from http://www.cfcc.edu/)

5 comments:

K said...

yay Tom!
I rejoice with you both. :-)

C and J said...

That is wonderful news! And what a blessing you can teach the math! Terrific for both of you!
XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

good day dudes. I'm really into shoes and I was digging as far as something that meticulous model. The prices due to the fact that the shoes are around 320 dollars on every page. But for all I set this locate selling them for half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hi there people. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that particular make. The prices seeking the velcros were all over 210 dollars on every page. But finally I set this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hi there everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I was searching allowing for regarding that meticulous model. The prices as regards the sneakers are about 320 dollars on every site. But for all I bring about this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what can you say about it?