"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. " ~ James 1:2-3

Harper, It’s Your Birthday

  Harper wanted balloons for his birthday. so we got them!

A certain little boy celebrated a certain not so little birthday. Harper is officially a three year old, and loves to share that fact. When we celebrated with Erin the weekend before, he was very disappointed by the lack of balloons. When his Uncle Kenny called and asked what he wanted for his birthday, he said “Balloons!”

So after he went to bed the night before his birthday, I snuck off and got a little balloon bouquet. In the background, you can see his banner, the banner I created for his first birthday. I made it sturdy – I hope we can use it for years to come!

1 comments:

Erin said...

I love that Harper had about a week's worth of celebration! And also that the balloon at first glance looks like it only says "It is your birthday," which makes me laugh.