"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. " ~ James 1:2-3

A Belated Post – Mother’s Day

 

Decorating my present :)

It has been far too long since I posted, so long in fact, that I still haven’t shown how wonderfully my boys spoiled me on Mother’s Day!! I got some wonderful presents from my little boys and even a fantastic present from my sweet, sweet partner in life and in parenting.

 Harper is sad that he doesn't get presents for Mother's Day 

However, Harper was slightly devastated that Momma was opening presents all by herself, especially on the heels of his birthday, in which he was expecting to open all the presents! He actually found a package of fresh strawberries and begged us to wrap it so that he could open. It’s amazing what can sooth an emotional three year old!

Why I celebrate mother's day!

0 comments: