"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. " ~ James 1:2-3

1000 Thanks - 977 To Go!

Another round of thanks to perk up the morning! I am thankful for...

 
11. Being valued at my job.
12. The lessons in humility I learned working under my former boss.
13. The amazing works of MC Escher.
14. Grant money that allows Tom to go to school.
15. Watching episodes of Doctor Who on the computer with Tom.
16. The great big smile I get from Harper everyday when I come home from work.
17. Angel Food Ministries and all the good food we now have!
18. A weekend away with my best friend.
19. The new Bath & Body Works scent Butterfly Flower that reminds me of tropical adventures.
20. The power surge this morning, which inadvertently allowed me to sleep in after a night of restless Harper.
21. Autosave.
22. Three hole punches that work.
23. Slow cookers.

0 comments: